Our venue finding service is efficient and professional. We’ll listen to your requirements (whether it’s for a meeting, event or a Christmas party) and take everything into consideration, from location, to price, to service and facilities to ensure that the venues we recommend will be the most suitable fit for your company and your needs.
We make our recommendations with confidence because we know venues and we carry out hundreds of site visits a year to ensure we’re always up-to-date with a changing market. We also have a very robust computer sytem which allows us to record our findings so that we can find the right venue for you very quickly, without ever compromising on what you’re looking for.
Having been running for over 20 years now, we’ve established strong relationships with many venues and their staff which puts in in good stead for getting you the best deals and services (and a few added extras, whenever we can!) Skilled negotiators, we know the right questions to ask and how to get the best out of contracts for you. We’re also happy to pour over the smaller details on your behalf, so you don’t have to worry about missing anything.
We can manage the whole venue process for you, from producing comprehensive proposal documents and contracts to help with supplier management, delegate registration, spend analysis and management reports. Whatever you need, nothing is too much trouble.
Once we receive your brief. This is how we work…
- We guarantee to find you a selection of venues that meet your brief and your budget, within a time frame set by you (these can either be from the preferred venue programme or recommended/requested options).
- We will keep you informed of our progress and talk to you throughout our venue finding process
- The venue search process will start immediately. We will take time to match your brief with the most suitable venues, checking availability and provisionally holding spaces for you.
- We’ll email you a bespoke proposal, detailing the shortlist of venues, highlighting:
- Venue descriptions
- Meeting room information
- Catering details
- Reserved dates and status
- Prices, inclusions and any savings we have negotiated for you
- Venues we researched, but weren’t available
- We’ll contact you at a convenient time for you, to discuss all options with you in person.
- We’ll arrange venue site inspections – accompanying you, or visiting them on your behalf.
- Once you have chosen the venue, we’ll email confirmation to both you and the venue.
- We’ll negotiate terms of the contract, such as minimum numbers, cancellation terms and the value-added items with the venue on your behalf
- We’ll review and approve the venue’s contract before sending it onto you for your approval.
- We’ll manage any delegate accommodation requirements directly and set up a booking system which they can access directly.
- We’ll continue to stay in touch before, during and after your event to ensure everything goes smoothly.
- We’ll request the invoice on your behalf, 1 day after the event and approve it against the confirmation to ensure accuracy. This will then be forwarded to you for payment.
To find out more about how we can help, please call us on 03450 341505 or email us here.